- Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between us and you may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
- No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable by you upon completion of the journey, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred by us and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussion with you.
- We reserve the right to alter our charges at any time.
- Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British Law, passenger’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and we shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses and all losses incurred by passengers due to missed: connection times; meetings; flights, or trains due to: us not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time; you not allowing adequate journey time when making the booking; you not being ready to leave at the booked time; adverse weather; traffic conditions; road traffic accidents, or road closures.
- No alcohol will be allowed ' inside' the vehicle at any time under any circumstances. All alcohol transported must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment.
- Should the vehicle require cleaning due to passenger negligence or alcohol illness a charge will be made of £150 for all vehicles to cover cost of cleaning and subsequent loss of earnings.
- The cost of any repair of damage caused to the vehicle by any passenger will be paid for by the passenger. A charge of £200 per day for loss of earnings whilst repairs are carried out will also be payable by the passenger.
- Smoking is against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around the vehicles.
- The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking.
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- The material contained in this website is provided for general information only. No booking shall be deemed to have been made until we have issued an invoice to you, and we have received full payment of that invoice from you on or before the due date specified thereon.
- We only accept payments in UK Pounds Sterling by credit/debit card, Paypal, or cash.
- Credit and Debit card payments must be received by us and cleared at least 24 hours prior to the day of the journey.
- No surcharges or processing fees charged to you on payments made by credit card, debit card, or Paypal.
- We will not need your card details at any time. For card payments, we will issue an itemised invoice to you by email using Paypal Email Invoicing. You do not need a Paypal account to be able to pay the amount due.
- Cash payments on the day of your journey should be made to the driver in advance of the commencement of your journey. A receipt will be issued to you on your request.
Cancellations and Refunds
- You have the right to cancel bookings up to 24 hours before the agreed journey time without giving reason. You must notify us by phone. We will refund your money in full (minus a 5% to cover our costs) within 5 working days.
- In the event of a late cancellation (i.e. less than 24 hours before the agreed journey time) or a "No-show" by any passenger, any and all monies paid will be totally non-refundable.
- No refunds will be issued if you make the booking for the wrong date, wrong time, wrong pick up location, or provide us with any other misleading information, or if a passenger leaves the agreed pick up location for any reason whatsoever without informing us beforehand.
- We reserve the right for our driver to choose not to transport any passenger who is considered by them to be intoxicated with alcohol and/or drugs, and/or who is being physically violent and/or verbally abusive. No refund will be given for such a refusal to transport by us.
Third Party Links
We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Websites or resources. Because we do not have control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. You acknowledge that we will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and you agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and any third party.